Ruff Stuff Pure Lavender Scrub
A modern twist on a classic favourite, fresh yet subtle scrub will calm your senses & aid relaxation.
Created by a Waxing Specialist who has now made Ruff Stuff Scrub a family run business based in Suffolk. Made by hand & using only the finest natural ingredients which are registered with the Vegan Society.
- 100% natural.
- Environmentally friendly, no plastic microbeads
Ruff Stuff Scrub had originally been specifically created to combat common problems associated with body waxing, but it’s not just for waxing clients! It’s also fantastic for anyone looking for glowing, smooth, healthy looking skin.
How to use
Less is more!
You really don’t need much. A level tablespoon will easily do one full leg.
Use at the end of the shower routine:
- Step away from the water jets but ensure the skin is still damp
- Massage Ruff Stuff onto skin in a circular motion until the sugar has mostly dissolved.
- Rinse and pat dry.
The skin should be left with a slight coating of coconut oil but should not feel greasy to the touch, just irresistibly soft!
PLEASE NOTE: The texture of the scrub will harden in cold weather. This is natural and will not affect its use.
- Coconut Oil
- Lauric Acid
- Vitamin E
- Lavender - known for its soothing, repairing & anti-inflammatory properties
- Coconut Oil - moisturising
- Lauric Acid - antibacterial & antifungal
- Vitamin E - improves skin condition